Looking for 95 Kia Sportage SOHC 2.0L Engine

I'm currently looking for a 95 Kia Sportage engine SOHC 2.0L. If you have one or know of someone that has one (other than redirects to wrecking yards) let me know how much you want for it, how many miles the engine has and its condition. Also, I don't know if a newer DOHC engine will mount in the SOHC design if anyone has any info on that or any other engines that will mount in a 95 Kia Sportage SOHC design I'd definitely like to know.

TIA EpsilonV

Reply to
Bryan Hiebert