my KIA keeps on making noise when i cross a bump

my Kia keeps on making noise when i go over bumps.

I thought that maybe the cars zippers (if thats what its called) were bad.

I dont know whats the problem, any clue???

Reply to
Hamouly

Your front end is going out. I had both front ends on mine replaced. It makes a squeaking noise. Sounds like the boot squeaking. Take it in. Mine got so bad that it finally broke and my wheel would move back and forth.

Reply to
lynngr

Harmouly and ......how in the world do you expect to get advice on your problem(s) when the information you give is totally vague or actually nonexistent...you need to give much more specific info...zippers???????...it is like going to the doctor and saying you not feeling well and expecting the doc to correctly diagnose the exact problem...it ain't gonna happen until he asks a myiad of very specific questions...try again.....

Reply to
buzzardbreath

Troll.

Chris

Reply to
halatos2000

Chriseee...your level of intelligence and ability to pontificate is truely amazing...........and almost helpful, too.......F... Off

Reply to
buzzardbreath

Chriseeeeee.....one more thing.....small minds have very , very little to say.......just like you....F... OFF....

Reply to
buzzardbreath