Opinions on 2005 Cerato/Spectra?

Hi All,

I test drove a Cerato today. I was impressed by the lack of road noise and the smoothness of the drive.

I'm not sure if they are sold under this name in the USA - i think they may be called a Spectra, but it has a 2.0l 4cyl engine.

I'm thinking about trading in my mitsubishi and purcasing one of these in the colour black.

What are the general thoughts from owners of these cars? - I will be driving about 500km per week.

Many thanks in advance.

Reply to
David

I have a 2002 spectra, drives okay, windshield wiper are weak in snow and ice.

Reply to
Jim n Alaska

Many thanks for your reply Jim.

Have you had any reliability problems?

Reply to
David

no not yet, car has not been in the shop, I did have the engine check light come on when using cheap gas, clears when I fill up with shell or chevron.

Reply to
Jim n Alaska

How many miles has your car done?

Reply to