Re: I won't buy a new Kia

My New Sedona,5 months old, 4000mls on the clock, emission system fault light came on, black smoke from underneath, engine died 400 yards later, car was recovered back to the dealer, they say they have to replace everything but the tank, I wish I'd have bought the Grand Voyager although £16000 more for the spec I wanted.

shit,shit,shit

Al

Hi, > >I have a 2.9 L diesel, auto trans Kia Sedona (Carnival in France). >Two week ago the oil pump broke and so did the turbo. >Only 97000 km. Not too much for a diesel engine. Oil and filter changed >regularly. >The warranty ended 6 months ago. >I have asked to Kia France and Kia Korea if they expected to support >something.... >No answer. My dealer told me that Kia France called him and they said >that the warranty was over so..... > >It was my first Korean car. It's the last too. > >Never buy a Kia Carnival Diesel, particularly in France ! > >Patrick
Reply to
Him

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. My Sedona EX is over 20 months in my use with almost 19,000 miles. I have nothing to complain about.

Reply to
Bill O'Neill

Eh - you'll need to use the warranty every few months for something. OTOH, it's free - so enjoy that long warranty. Just plan on renting a car while it is in the shop.

Reply to
Joseph Oberlander