recall notice

Did everybody get their recall notice for the 2003 KIA Rio S ?

I got mine in the mail from Kia Canada Inc.

Harry Bridges

Got my recall notice 1st week of Aug. Phoned right away and Cardinal Kia in Niagara Falls took me in Aug. 6th and fixed the problem. Took about 45 minutes. Replaced fuel rail - No charge. Very happy with their service here.

Reply to
WrAvEn

I called Knighthill Kia in Richmond BC for its 12,000 KM svc.

Found both rear brake cylinders leaking.

That was repair under warranty, at no charge.

But the parts for the recall notice were not in stock. So still waiting for the parts to come in.

It is now Aug 26.

Reply to
John Smith