Sedona Auto

Hello I am considering buying a Sedona Auto Diesel 2005 or later version. Is it possible to obtain workshop manuals for these Kia vehicles, or downloads of any kind. Gordon

Reply to
Gordoni

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 21:22:09 +0000, Gordoni took a five-minute break from flipping burgers to boot the etch-a-sketch and scribble out:

There's a diesel model? Cool!

Where do I get one of these?

Reply to
PerfectReign

I'm in the UK

2.9 Ltr Common railturbo diesel 143 bhp at 3800 rpm power 228 lb ft at 2000rpm torque 4 - speed auto or 5 - speed manual>

Gordon

Reply to
Gordoni

I'm not sure they even offer the diesel in the US but most (all?) the Sedonas in the UK are diesel.

-- Christian

Reply to
CMM

Hey Gordon,

For the manual, you're probably going to have to talk to a dealership since, AFAIK, no third party publisher does one for the Sedona.

-- Christian

Reply to
CMM