sorento

Hi,
I like to know of there exists a workshop manual for the kia sorento and where i can buy one?? I want to do the maintenance myself but havenít
been able to find a manual for this car.
Hopefully someone can help me with this.
Thanks,
leblanc49
‚úĖ
leblanc49 wrote:

Here is a few Sorento sites I think you would get a quicker reply with them. http://sgkiaclub.proboards48.com / http://www.sorentosite.com/forum / http://www.kia-forums.com/f17-kia-sorento-forum.htm http://www.sorentoclub.com /
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I bought my SET of Sorento shop manuals at a Kia dealer's parts department. But pricey and NOT great - only better than nothing.
Cheers, PT
castironpipeline wrote:

Add pictures here
‚úĖ