Latest threads in Cars by Kiashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Gas miliage
I just bought a new Kia SportageV6 and I am disappointed in the gas miliage. I am getting 400 kilometers a tank, is that normal?
3
3

Air Bag reset
Help, I need to know how to reset airbags on 04 kia optima. Airbag light just stays on.

Georga Kia Plant
I have 2 hyundai's and love them both, been thinking about a Kia Amanti. Are they being assembled here in USA or Korea. I suppose it is the same car as the Azera, but I think the Amanti has a better...

regulars.....
This board is a farce, with people like you insulting others Kia Ed. You are piss poor regulars...I see why this forum is blank From: "Kia-Ed" Subject: Re: Wiper blade for Rio 5 Date: Tuesday, August...

Corn Bounces Back
Cindy Zimmerman August 12, 2008 The USDA August crop production forecast is a demonstration of just how resilient American farmers can be. Despite June=92s severe flooding in the Midwest, U.S. farmers...

Slash ethanol, raise gas prices
On August 7th, the Consumer Federation of America released an anlysis by Dr. Mark Cooper, CFA=92s Director of Research, submitted to the Environmental Protection Agency which concluded that...

Happy Reactions to EPA Decision
By Cindy Zimmerman August 7, 2008 Ethanol producer groups and many farm organizations are doing the happy dance today with EPA=92s announcement that it would deny a request by Texas Governor Rick...

Oil leak
My sister has a late model Kia SUV... perhaps a 2005 Sedona or something. I'm being a little vague here because she lives in a different state so I haven't seen the car. After sitting for a week or so...
4
4

Kia Cars, Wallpaper Gallery...
charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Get the Most Out of Your Kia!
7 Ways to Declare Your Energy Independence! The summer months are upon us. For most American families this means family vacations, summer sports leagues and barbeques in the back yard are in full...

04/05 Kia Rio Clutch
Little brother's coming in 2 weeks so we can change his clutch (68K miles). Anything weird or special I need to know? I've done several clutches in FWD cars. Thanks in advance!

Nozzlerage
charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

kea cam belt
Hi i am new to this so i hope i am doing things right. I have a 1998 kea sportage (squire) 4x4, I need to no if they do damage to the engine if the cam belt breaks or does the engine just stop your...
2
2

Kia photos and wallpapers ?
Anyone know of a Binaries group for Kia photos and wallpapers on Usenet? Thanx

Here is what we need! Biofuel Kia!
The biofuels industry is responding to OPEC's claims that ethanol is the reason for high gas prices. Yeah right! Ethanol keeps the prices lower. Several biofuels organizations issued the following...