Latest threads in Cars by Kiashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2006 Optima EX V6
I know this may sound stupid...but I need to know where the blower fan is for the Heater/AC. Mine quit working the other day, and it's hotter than the hinges of hell here in Kentucky right now. The...

kia sedona question
How difficult is it to replace the cigarette lighter outlet in the front? As well on the rear passenger side there is a side console with a lid...........will the lid will not stay closed bec. the...

check engine Picanto?
Hello All I have problem. In my Picanto light "check engine". I plugin scaner and one show me error engine: "0030" Please help me. What is the code: 0030 ? Thx for answer regards Kate

O2 sensor Location
Can anyone help with location of O2 sensor location in Kia Rio 2003. I know about the one after the manifold but I think this model has 2 and I am looknig for the second one.
2
2

Where is cylinder 2 in sedona
2003 v6 3.5 Is it on the front.....if so, which one.......closest to drivers side, passengers side, or middle?

Have you heard of this?
A Towing fool broke my key off in the ignition! It cost $250 to fix. The know-it-all mechanic said that there were "lines" scored on the key, probably from some problem in the lock mechanism. Yadda...
5
5

Anyone here?
Does anyone use this forum?
14
14

Sorento recalls under warranty
How many Sorento owners have had their Sorentos fixed under a recall warrantys?
1
1

To Phil
Yeah my IPs server had problems and mypost just piled up then they got things fixed and everything went to the Kia forum. Not what I really wanted to happen Rider
2
2

Excuse the many posts
I had a server problem.
1
1

New Sorento???
From: "rider" Subject: New Sorento?? Date: Saturday, June 14, 2008 11:46 AM From: "rider" Subject: New Sorento? Date: Saturday, June 14, 2008 11:41 AM From: "rider" Subject: New Sorento? Date:...
1
1

New Sorento??
From: "rider" Subject: New Sorento? Date: Saturday, June 14, 2008 11:41 AM From: "rider" Subject: New Sorento? Date: Saturday, June 14, 2008 11:38 AM From: "rider" Subject: New Sorento Date: Saturday,...
1
1

New Sorento?
From: "rider" Subject: New Sorento Date: Saturday, June 14, 2008 11:19 AM Anyone just buy a new Sorento?
3
3

New Sorento
Anyone just buy a new Sorento?
1
1

c'eed 1.9crdi 115hp
Hoi iemand hier die nederlands praat & ook met zelfde voertuig rijd ?