2008 Amanti

i seem to have some trouble keeping the front end aligned. is this common? Also looking for a source for a cargo net. any help appreciated.

Reply to
James

Kia Amanti Cargo Net $40.00 $38.00 On Sale!

There should be some other aftermarket companies that should be able to help you out. Check local auto parts stores. Don't know if they would be any cheaper by much, so you might as well get the real thing.

As for the front end, have you had it checked out by local KIA/Hyundai dealership? If so and they give it the thumbs up, then its the roadways in your area, that's killing you. I am from SE Michigan, and the roads around here are horrendous.

Reply to
Rich/rerat

. The dealership lets me know when alignment is off, generally when tire wear gives them a clue. Thanks for the tip on the cargo net

Reply to
James