Removal of 2nd and 3rd row seats-2003 Sedona

Hello,

Tried as hard as I could to remove these seats, and almost pulled my back out! Anyone know how to do this the right way? I read the instructions and pulled back on the strap, tilted the seat, and lift/pulled. It just wouldn't come out!

Thanks, Big Willie (apparently not BIG enough to pull out Sedona seats)

Reply to
Big Willie