101 in BFS

Did my jaw drop? A 101 in Belfast? Painted orange, which maybe not the best of colours around here, but trundling along in its minor cloud of blue haze, as all LandRovers are wont to do, was a diesel I think, couldn't readily tell.

Reply to
GbH

probably better than military green and black

Reply to
Andy.Smalley

Yebut only marginally!

There are at least five 101s in or around Belfast, BTW.

Reply to
Mother

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Mother"

Reply to
GbH

I'm only going by the 101 Club members' database. Many may not get out that often.