101 on Dartmoor today

I saw a 101 in Army colours today at about 10:00 on the B3212 near Postbridge. It looked in good nick from a distance. Do the Army still use them - or was it one of you guys ?

Reply to
Joskin

101s look in good nick from _any_ distance :-)

Not for anything operational, but they do still have about 30 or so in one guise or another for 'General Service' use (quite ironic, I guess, as all 101s were made as GS - General Service, vehicles in the first place).

Reply to
.mother

I passed one on the A417 today that had military plates (and no sign of civvy ones) on it today.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Simpson