110 line drawings

We are implimenting new reporting sheets for the rescue vehicle (2.5

110) and I am after any line drawings of a 110 to report any damage/defects on. We are planning on having it set out the same way they do on hire cars so we have a good record of what has gone on with the landrover during patrols.

Any information/links would be gratefully accepted. Actually, if anyone has already done a good version, I would be even more grateful as it would be less work for me ;-)

Regards

Richard

Coastal Search & Rescue.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Detrious

Unfortunately I have no scanner so am unable to send you them - but you need to get Defender brochures from Land Rover, these have some line drawings in to illustrate dimensions and body types. I am sure any local dealer or even LR themselves would help any wonderful people such as yourselves.

Reply to
Ian Symonds

And the prize for missing the bloody obvious goes to.... Me!

Of course, they're bound to have them.

Cheers Ian

Detrious