1948-1951 Land Rover Valve Radio

GoodDay

I am looking for information on the Shortwave/Mediumwave valve radio. The sort of information I am looking for is how to install it, circuit diagrams and any original pictures that show the radio.

Keep the shiny side up and the rubber side down!

Reply to
Quail

Waouh ! a 16 Valves series I : 8 in the motor, 8 in the radio !

Reply to
Michel Wurtz

On or around Wed, 03 Sep 2003 06:28:52 +0930, Quail enlightened us thusly:

or oily, as is more likely the case in a Land Rover...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

GoodDay

I am looking for information on the longwave / mediumwave or Shortwave / Mediumwave valve radio.

The sort of information I am looking for is how to install it, circuit diagrams and any original pictures that show the radio.

Keep the shiny side up and the rubber side down!

Reply to
Quail

You could try the Ford Sidevalve Owners Club as there was an optional valve radio for the 100E Prefect.

Reply to
PDannyD

GoodDay

I am looking for information on the longwave / mediumwave or Shortwave / Mediumwave valve radio.

The sort of information I am looking for is how to install it, circuit diagrams and any original pictures that show the radio.

Keep the shiny side up and the rubber side down!

Reply to
Quail

Groundhog day...

Reply to
David French

Bloody 'ell it's not yesterday again is it?!

Reply to
Dave Wheatley

Bloody 'ell it's not yesterday again is it?!............just thought I'd carry on the trend!

Reply to
Dave Wheatley