1996 Range Rover 4.0 V8 SE Auto brakes?

My bro needs to get some replacement items for front and rear, disc's and pads. Where is the best place to purchse them in the UK?

Thanks very much!

Reply to
REMUS

Sorry folks - can't resist it....

Here!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

REMUS> My bro needs to get some replacement items for front and REMUS> rear, disc's and pads. Where is the best place to purchse REMUS> them in the UK?

I buy most of my genuine parts from

Cheaper than the dealers, and I live within their free delivery areas, so good for me.

Incidentally, make sure to use genuine parts pads - they have a chamfered leading edge to stop them squealing. I had non-genuine ones fitted before I knew better, and the brakes squealed every time I touched the brakes. I ended up filing the chamger myself (don't breathe the dust if you do).

Andy

Reply to
AndyC the WB

Thanks again for the info fella's!