where to get a spares vehicle....

hi,

This land rover thing isn't going well...the list of things that need fixing / replacing seems to be getting bigger and bigger....

Anyway, I was thinking about getting a spares vehicle (s2a 2.25 petrol). Taking what I need off it and selling/getting rid of what I don't use.

My question is, where is the best place to source a spares vehicle??

I have tried the local papers, tried ebay, tried the magazines, LR related and other.

thanks

rav

Reply to
rav_k

In article , rav_k writes

How many do you want?

Located Kent

Reply to
marc

Where abouts are you I've got an old s2a that i've been meaning to do something with but i know i'll never get the time so.........

tony

Reply to
Tony

Whenever i have looked on ebay there always seems to be one or 2 on there going for a couple of hundred quid or less and needing to be trailered away. Check the magazine website forums too.

Once you do manage to get yourself one, make sure you park it round the front of your house along with your proper landy. Make sure to spend the odd day outside working on them. You should then find that passers-by will stop and talk to you and mention the one they have stuck in the back of the garden, or that their mate has!

Seemed to work best when my 101 was parked out front too :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Im in the West midlands, but would travel for the ideal car.

rav

Reply to
rav