19inch Tyres Range Rover Pressure

Can anyone tell me what the tyre pressures should be for a Range Rover 05 model with 19inch rims. They arent mentioned in the manual?

Reply to
Nige

Michelin's little book suggests 33/36 psi F/R for 255/55R19.

I'll scan the pages and e-mail it.

Reply to
Dougal

Thanks you matey!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

That's a starting point, run it for a bit and monitor tyre wear. We all know that the DII book pressure for the front is too low and results in the tread edges wearing much faster than the middle. BTDTGTTS.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

My RR has a plate on the B pillar with all the pressures on, drivers side.. can't remember if it has the 19 inch rims though I'm sure it has.. will check tomorrow. What tyres ? size / profile?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D