2.5 d , 200tdi crank pulley same?

Im after an extra pulley to run a p/steering pump, will the 200tdi pulley fit the 2.5 nad engine?

-- Jon

Reply to
jOn.....

Since the crankshaft is the same part number (ERR1181) between the 2.5 NA diesel engine and the 200Tdi I think it is quite logical that the crank pulley of a 200Tdi will fit the 2.5 NA diesel engine also.

May I suggest you opt for the crank pulley of the air condition equipped

200Tdi engines so that you have another slot empty for any future projects? The part number is ERC6859 while the non air condition one is ERC6861

Hope this helps

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Ahh never thought to check part numbers Thanks :O)

Jon

Reply to
jOn.....

The spare parts catalogue is the DIY mechanic's Bible.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

I have an ERC6861 belt at home that I never used if you are interested, you can have it cheap if it's any use to you. Fergus

Reply to
Fergus Kendall