2.5 NAD rebuild - £2000!

Well, it must have been some sort of monumental task to fit more than one cylinder head to a 2.5 NA.Diesel, reading the last posts. :-))

Martin

Reply to
Oily

On or around Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:46:37 +0100, "Oily" enlightened us thusly:

I thought that, but then I wondered if I'd misread something at the beginning.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

redownload the messages, i replied to the cost of the repairs to the 2.5 with the fact that a friend of mine paid £3k for the head gaskets to be done on a shogun..sorry if you're confused

Wolfie

Reply to
lifeis

Not hard to confuse us. :-)

Martin

Reply to
Oily

On or around Thu, 21 Sep 2006 03:31:54 +0100, "Oily" enlightened us thusly:

I rarely can be arsed to go back upthread and hunt originals. If there's a big confusion or it's mission-critical, I will.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

hehe, confusion....wasn't that an ELO song?.....

Wolfie

Reply to
lifeis

Yep, felt it loads of times ;-)