20 Week MOT (Scan)

Mrs_D had her 20 Week scan today... nice and private with the rest of the D_Clan observing to discover what Baby bump will be.

Looks like we're going to need another set of overalls and a tool box :-)

ETA is 5th of Feb.

:-D

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Pink overalls or blue overalls?

Lizzy

Reply to
Lizzy Taylor

Woo Hoo!

I bet you cant wait. :)

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Blue dude!

Reply to
Lee_D

But my overalls are blue, mind you so are everybody elses.

Lizzy

Reply to
Lizzy Taylor

Ok , I know sometimes for the scientific types things can be a little difficult so I'll make it simple. He is a boy, we could tell this as he has a rather large willy. Either that or he's smuggling German Sausage.

;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

That'll be the umbilical cord then ;-)

Reply to
Andy

I've got three pairs, red, white and blue, keeping the british end up don't you know!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

My god, he's hung like a bear!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

excellent news

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with rotten floor 200 TDi DIsco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs