2006 LR3 96K Kms - replace inner tie rods?

I just retrieved my 2006 LR3 from the dealer where it had it's 96,000 km check-up. I am being told it is time to replace left and right inner tie rod. Does this seem reasonable. This baby has never seen anything but pavement..., seems early to me. Thoughts anyone? As well as replace the park module sensor and park sensor, with alignment... another almost $900.00 Ouch

Reply to
Bluehowz