200Tdi seems a little sluggish

"TonyB" wrote ...............

FFS I give up!

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Yes it is best to when you have trouble communicating. TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

On or around Wed, 20 Jun 2007 00:22:08 +1200, EMB enlightened us thusly:

Mind, I recall hearing one of the HST "Intercity 125" power cars, which run a Paxman Valenta V12, and that had a turbo "whine" which you could hear from about a mile off, and that was still in service... pretty successful train, is that, dates from the days when we could still do engineering.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Supercharged and turbo'd...

Tim. .