300 Tdi Engine wanted !

has anyone out there has got a used 300 Tdi engine for sale ?

Regards Chris Yarrow.

Reply to
universityautos

treemendos

Ebay item 2427192066

HTH

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Also there is one on

under Going Spare - Discovery section. I've taken the liberty of cutting and pasting the whole ad below. Ad was posted 9th August.

===

300Tdi engine and ZF 4 spd Auto, plus transfer plus all ancillaries (rad, intercooler etc) froma roleld P reg Discovery with a genuine 60k miles on it.

Can be heard running/driven (engine still in car).

Equicar are asking £2,200 for an engine alone... I'm asking the same for the whole lot.

Must sell as moving house.

Horsham, W.Sussex.

===

Tim Hobbs