Re: Disco Driving Lights With High Beam

The jerks who have em on all the time are driving around with fog lamps on and not driving lamps (unless wired illegally) To get the lamps to come on with high beam you need to use a relay with the switched feed coming from the high beam circuit. It is advisable to have a switch in line as well but not necessary from a legal point of view For a 98 vehicle I am surprised it doesnt do this anyway. You may have a fault. More likely is that you dont have driving lamps and you are referring to fog lamps which will operate when your side lights are on.

Hi all, > > Can anyone advise me on how to get my 98 Disco's driving light to come on > and off when I use the headlights high beam rather than being switched > separately? I like to have them on when my high beam's on, but I don't want > to be one of those jerks that just leaves the driving lights on all the time > (Don't want to blind oncoming traffic) > > Thanks > Pauly > >
Reply to
Paraman