Land Rover 2.5 Turbo Diesel Engine

Hi folks Anyone out there got any comments on whether to refurbish my 2,5 tdi 1986 90 engine or whether to go for a heart transplant to a 200Tdi engine?? Anyone got a good (??) 2,5 tdi engine for sale?.. Thanks Chris

Reply to
Chris Glasspool

Go for the transplant, it is a far better engine. We did the same with our

90 and it is a much improved vehicle.
Reply to
marsupilami

I onject to that My 2.5TD has been a Gem for 18 months... Although is was a Refurb unit, when I bought my 110

Reply to
ParrotCam