300 TDI oil cooler pipes.

On my Disco 300Tdi the oil cooler pipes are leaking. The parts catalogue indicates that these parts are superseded. But no indication as to what newer part number they could be replaced with.

Any ideas? Or suggestions on trying to fix the leak at the joint of metal pipe and rubber hose?

Thanks,

Pieter

Reply to
Pieter Vroom

The VIN number & Auto or Manual is needed to get the right ones.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Thanks Richard.

According to my catalogue (EPC) I need ESR1931 and ESR2844, but for both it says superseded.

Pieter

Reply to
Pieter Vroom

ESR2844 Use ESR3691 £18.09 inc VAT ESR1931 Use ESR3690 £21.15 inc VAT

With EPC, if you right-click over over the appripriate line in the right hand column then a little menu appears, one of the entries (cant remember what it says) will open a window with the supercession in it.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Thanks, Richard.

The right clicking doesn't seem to work, but it is great to have the right part numbers. I was already getting worried.

Pieter

Reply to
Pieter Vroom

Richard,

If I order these pipes (ESR3691 and ESR3690) as well as the equivalent pipes for a Disco 200Tdi (ESR1257 and ESR1258, btw how much do they cost?), could you ship them to Portugal?

If so, how much would P&P be?

Thanks again,

Pieter

Reply to