300tdi cam belt change

sadly my timing belt broke whilst on Dartmoor, silly me!! Anyway, now safely recovered home by Green Flag (excellent service) and have prospect of opening her up for examination. She is a 90 CSW 300tdi, any chance I'll get away with changing pushrods and belt without taking head off?? Any comments gratefully received together with any suggestions of other bits I should "service" whilst I'm at it.

Thankyou everyone

Larry

Reply to
larry90

Unless you are very unlucky a new set of pushrods will be all thats required in addition to head gasket, rocker cover gasket, timing belt, cover seals and timing belt. Do check each rocker carefully, just to be on the safe side.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd