300TDI DISCO F/S with engine problem, Cheap.

Sorry but this may be of intrest to one of you, June 1998 300 TDI Disco GS Auto, gen 71K 5 door 7 seater, epsom green, tax and MOT till april 2005,
has engine problem hence 4000, very nice car otherwise. Andy. www.ajstyres.co.uk J8 M25 Surrey 01737 241370.
On or around Tue, 30 Nov 2004 06:52:52 -0000, "Andy Sargeant"

wot sort of engine problem? The kind that can be fixed, or the kind that requires a replacement engine?
Austin, Don't know, but we think it could be on the injection side of things, have not had time to have a good look at it, this price is "as is", yes I know you may say "thats a bit vague" but we are so busy at present we just have'nt had the time , even if it required another engine at worse, it's still a cheap Automatic Disco GS, well worth a look if you are not far away. Andy.
enlightened us thusly:

Would you believe it a cracked flex plate, the man has got a bargain, he sold it a day later for 7175, nice christmass present and good luck to him.
enlightened us thusly:

tax
that
What are the symptoms of a cracked flex plate?
It is always good to know so we can diagnose it ourselves if it happens to us in the future (knock on wood)
Take care Pantelis
enlightened us thusly: