300tdi Rolling road tuning

Hello,

Does anyone know of anyone in the Bracknell/Slough/Wokingham sort of area that does rolling road tuning on 300tdi engines? I have had the uprated Ali-sport inter cooler fitted (which I am very pleased with by the way), but would now like to have the engine fine tuned. I seem to remember seeing an AD for someone in the Uxbridge area, but I cannot find it now.

Thanks Robert

Reply to
Robert