Good Bodyshops in the Berkshire area?

Afternoon All!

I have a quick question for the group, after some low-life scum decided to sharpen their keys on the offside rear door of my Ford Scorpio Cosworth over the weekend.

A quick effort with the touch-up paint has proved that I'm not gonna get away with this one without a paint shop visit - the car will need to go to a bodyshop and have the whole door painted. I have tried 'filling the trough' of the TWO scratches on the rear door panel with paint and T-cutting over, but there is still ugly evidence going on. At least they contained their despicable activity to a single panel.

I used to live near Romsey, Hampshire, and enjoyed excellent service from a comapany known as Romsey Accident Repair Centre, but that's really too far away now, so...

Does anyone know of any good bodyshops in the Berkshire area? Specifically, I live just outside Bracknell, near Junction 10 of the M4 motorway. If any of the group have any personal recommendations, then I'd be very pleased to hear about them.

Regards,

Alan

PS: Would you believe that the scum that keyed the car actually stole all four DUSTCAPS from each wheel, as well? This took place in Littlehampton on the evening of a Bonfire / Fireworks do on 30/10/04, FWIW.

Reply to
Alan Dempster

I could highly recommend S+D Autos, just off Old Wokingham Road between Crowthorne and Wokingham - I forget the exact name of the place they operate from (I think it's converted farm units, and there are a couple of such places along there), but head along Old Wokingham Road towards the Downshire Golf Course (Pay and Play) from Nine Mile Ride and it's on the left (IIRC there's a red sign on entrance to the place, and electric gates). Very competitively priced, and excellent quality workmanship.

If you want any more details, drop me a line on Peter at swerve web (that's all the one word, y'know), dorothy com.

Peter

-- "The truth is working in television is not very glamorous at all. I just go home on my own at night and sit alone and eat crisps."

Reply to
AstraVanMan