Latest threads in Land Rover 4WD vehiclesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Disco 2 wipers
Just tried to purchase a RHS wiper blade for the Disco, but both the Halfords own and the Bosch are too wide in the middle to accept the clip that attached to the wiper arm. The OE blade has a very...
1
1

Series 2 Club forum
Does anyone from this group read the S2C forum? Having posted stacks of stuff there when I was sorting the S2a, I now find that my account has been cancelled and I don't exist! Forum admin isn't...
2
2

Best news this week (for me)
The Series 2 passed its MoT on Wednesday! It only needed a slight adjustment to one headlight (carried out on the fly) and it sailed through. The examiner even commented on the excellent state of the...
52
52

Hybrid for sale
House move causing very reluctant sale of nearly finished project,can send photos of it in varies stages 2a on shortened rangy chassis
1
1

OT Help - GPS gone Blind update....
Just in case anyone's interested or encounters a similar problem, my GPS receiver is now back up and running again. I took the battery out of the unit for 48 hours and then put it back in and fired...
1
1

Ping : Neil Re MCUK
Dude the forum has been down two nights running. Do you need a bigger ammer? I'd guess that it's in hand , or you've worked out my shift pattern ;-) Lee D
2
2

Overhauling brake master cylinder
I'm just about to have a go at this and the official manual talks about lubricating things with "rubber grease" prior to reassembly, I've never heard of this and wonder if it's readily available or do...
31
31

Sort out at Newbury Sat 21/10/06
Have I missed any mention of this on the ng? I'm a newbie for this event - is it worth the journey? cheers Peter 1988 110 County 3.5l V8 normally aspirated.
3
3

idle stepper motor
on a 3.5 hotwire disco V8 Anyone had any joy with lubricating these? It seems as though the one on the V8 here is a bit lazy - it does respond to increased engine load, but not as fast or as much as...
5
5

OT- NTL news server
Anyone else still trying to use the ntl news servers, and been having intermittant problems for the last few days? I know ntl has a poor reputation, but the news servers have been OK for a while so I...
12
12

Diesel Injector Pump
Hi all, I have been informed that my injector pump on my '86 110 N/A County is on its last legs, I've seen a few 2.5TD Injector pumps on ebay, anyone know whter these are the same ones? I have the...
3
3

Slightly OT: one for the anti 4x4s?
Found this story today regarding a 12 year old girl who was hit by a Shogun. the girl survived and is recovering well, but I wonder if the anti 4x4 lobby will pick up on this, especially being outside...
37
37

Going soft
Hi, can anyone point me in the right direction for instructions on how to install a soft top on my series 1 . I`ve got all the bits including the `sharks tooth` but my screen top isnt drilled and I`d...
4
4

Nozzles
Does anyone know a Bosch or CAV number for the nozzle 247726 as used in 2.25 and 2.5 injectors? Jurjen

NEW to group
Hiyaz, Hope I'm in the right place. I just trailered home today a 1975 Series III 5-door 109" wtih safari top from Port Hueneme, CA to my home in Claremont. Right-hand drive from the UK. My plan is to...
1
1