Sort out at Newbury Sat 21/10/06

Have I missed any mention of this on the ng?

I'm a newbie for this event - is it worth the journey?

cheers Peter

1988 110 County 3.5l V8 normally aspirated.
Reply to
wireless

I mentioned it about a week or so back.

From Mongolia, no. From Reading, or Bristol etc, then yes if you need parts and know what you are looking for. It's like a sodding great big autojumble where people often turn up with entire dismantled vehicles and sell them off bit by bit, but I'd suggest you bring a packed lunch to eat, and wellies for the toilet.

You can get some good stuff for cheap, I like it for things like ground anchors, various straps, I might try and get some flying goggles this year for driving without windscreens, and perhaps some doors. Like all autojumbles though it's easy to come away with a part and find it doesn't fit so you need to know what you need and to be able to identify it without labels.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Ian Rawlings uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I've a vision now, how the hell do I get that out of my head. Damn... I've got to be up early too.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

|| Ian Rawlings uttered summat worrerz funny || about: ||| I'd suggest you bring a ||| packed lunch to eat, and wellies for the toilet. || || I've a vision now, how the hell do I get that out of my head.

I suppose it beats the time-honoured trick of tying string round the bottom of your trouser legs.

Reply to
Richard Brookman