Disco 2 wipers

Just tried to purchase a RHS wiper blade for the Disco, but both the Halfords own and the Bosch are too wide in the middle to accept the clip that attached to the wiper arm. The OE blade has a very narrow centre section. Do I have to order one up from a main dealer, or is there another way?

Reply to
Richard Brookman

|| Just tried to purchase a RHS wiper blade for the Disco, but both the || Halfords own and the Bosch are too wide in the middle to accept the || clip that attached to the wiper arm. The OE blade has a very narrow || centre section. Do I have to order one up from a main dealer, or is || there another way?

Ignore - Beamends has 'em for less than half the Halfords price. Now on order.

Reply to
Richard Brookman