Latest threads in Land Rover 4WD vehiclesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Eezi-awn out of UK?
" I have forwarded all your details to our agent in the UK, Paul Marsh from Footloose 4 x 4 ( " Hope this helps JonW D90 -- "When in danger, when in doubt - Run in circles, scream and shout." Rule 8g...
2
2

Re: diesel (Australia)
Yes, I saw that item. A couple of years ago now, I became concerned at the apparent difference in performance/consumption when using "diesel" from discount service stations in Sydney,Oz. Since then, I...
4
4

Tyres
I have decided to replace the tyres on my hybrid. Currently running Bronco Diamond Backs which are fairly good in the goo, but having difficulty in deciding on a replacement. I would like some Simex...
7
7

Re: Freelander radio wiring - speed pulse
Ah...no you see your S2 had the starter handle options package...far more superior...the pain in your wrist will take your mind off the road/engine/tyre/gearbox/door noise. :-) Lee D

Re: Towing a heavy load a long way
I will try that. Thanks Yep low gear locked every time and the slip is *really* steep, on sand, covered with pebbles. It took 2 Discos and loads of rope last time. Trailer wheels and axle sunk in the...

Re: Re: Propshaft removal
Why not remove the halfshafts? You can do that without even getting underneath the vehicle. Alex

Possible overheating
Is there any way to tell if an engine is overheating or close to overheating without trusting the temperature gauge on the dash, 'cause I don't :-P My gauge only really seems to have to positions -...
6
6

Re: New number plate? Certainly sir, now if I could just have your DNA and fingerprints!
Are you trying to tell us you hadn't noticed that you live in a country which is completely paranoid and anally retentive? Plan is that anyone who is detained by the police will have DNA taken off...
38
38

Re: How sustainable is a 101?
On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:10:20 +0100, Mother < "@ {mother} @"> made me spill my meths by writing: I'll vouch for that. It was chucking it down outside and I nearly had a little puddle of my own at my...
11
11

Re: FS Army 90 £3750
Send me some photo's please.

Re: Galvafroid??
Bob, It looks like POR 15 or the like is what I'd prefer to use. I'm not going for total authenticity with the paint job, so a treatment for the cappings that allows me to paint over them is ideal....

Re: Parabolic Springs question
Feel free to tell meanything you want about the brakes. They are the first job on the list! There is apparently a trick to Nitromors according to Bruce, not scraping off the the first lot but adding...
4
4

Re: Using a GPS as the speedo?
This is fairly easily possible (well, causing a GPS to misreport) as it is - poor old 007 wouldn't need to go further than the local Maplins and spend abot 15 quid :-)
8
8

Re: Propshaft removal
STOP!!!!.......don't forget (I'm sure you won't but feel much better for stating the obvious.) that as soon as you remove the rear prop the Handbrake won't work.....picture it....Tim lying in the...
3
3

Re: LRW Show - Eastnor Castle - 21/22 June
That's odd, almost not worth bothering in a sense. Not really. I only became aware of the article yesterday, and even then only found it on the site as the original article apeared last week. I have...
4
4