Latest threads in Land Rover 4WD vehiclesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

LR-TD5 or HS-TDi
i think this should be openly debated by everybody and anybody who currently has one or got rid of one::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: TD5-LR 2.5: I own currently, and always in the garage. TDi-HS...

Heating Issues
Been chatting to someone in the know about my V8 heating issues. They seem to think its common for the rover v8's to develop cracked piston linings at arround 130k. Has anyone else seen this ? Can you...
2
2

So WTF is Kelmarsh?
H'mmm this could be interesting :-) Lee D
1
1

Disco Haynes manual question
Okay, being a newbie Discovery owner, (US Spec 1996 Discovery VIN beginning with SALJY1240T...), Does the Haynes manual "LAND ROVER DISCOVERY 1989 TO 1998 (G to S REGISTRATION) PETROL AND DIESEL"...
3
3

Mother
Any word on how Martyn is doing ? Have a giggle on his behalf at (Martyns take on how to deal with cold callers.) Derek
34
34

Theft Alarm System for 95 RRC
Anyone know the life expectancy of the theft alarm unit? I've got a 95 RRC that's had a dead battery for a few months. Now that there's a new battery, the theft alarm seems to be dead, at least the...

More Women
You are all aware of how dangerous it is to use a mobile phone while filling up with petrol - approximately the same as being eaten by a Leopard in Timperley ( next to none at all, I sprinkle...
65
65

OT: Women
Why can't women get changed this quick when its time to go out?
6
6

Austin- New 4x4 Transit
I think someone has been reading these pages as Ford are to put the drivetrain of the new Defender underneath the new Transit to make a proper capable 4x4 Van. You won't have to make one now Austin....
16
16

Wtd - Bitsa top tailgate Series.
Has any one got on there tat pile a scrap top tailgate from a series landie? I have a cunning plan which requires the bits of hinge that bolt to the tailgate. Happy to provide beer tokens & postage at...
2
2

Fuel pump problems on 1990 range rover auto 3.9 efi
I am having problems with an intermittent fuel pump. When I turn on the ignition I cannot hear the fuel pump and it won't start. It has been converted to LPG and will start on LPG but it revs...
5
5

Clutch renewal Range Rover
As the friction plate of my RR '81 needs to be replaced a question: I've no equipment to take the engine out. So I thought to do it from the inside of the car. Take out the gear cover plate , loosen...
6
6

Defender 2002: Help... How to replace...
How to replace light bulbs of lighting system of the VDO speed meter?? Thanks, Gabriele
1
1

110 TD5 chassis
Right, off-the-wall question. Does anyone on the group know what all the differences are between a 110 TD5 chassis and, say, 200tdi or 300tdi versions? I know the gearbox mounts are more akin to the...

Disco I door mirrors
Anyone know if the "300" type mirrors will fit on "200" type doors, and work once there, for preference? Mother not amused by the passenger one which won't adjust low enough - since it's wound all the...
2
2