Wtd - Bitsa top tailgate Series.

Has any one got on there tat pile a scrap top tailgate from a series landie?

I have a cunning plan which requires the bits of hinge that bolt to the tailgate. Happy to provide beer tokens & postage at a reasonable rate.

Also need to know, does a 109 Safari roof top have the brackets to bolt these hinges to or will I need to fabricate something here too?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Following a conversation with Mr Shackles of this parish ... I was also struck by a cunning plan requiring similar parts.

Top tailgates come up fairly regular on flea-bay and go for tuppence. One such is # 170032841695

I will eventually have spares but not in time for your project I suspect.

No idea, but I just picked up a bunch of parts including a roof panel for a very similar reason ... for an equally small amount of cash.

hope it works out for ya :)

Reply to
William Tasso

William Tasso uttered summat worrerz funny about:

My plan involves a large flat space on top of a 101.... a 109 safari roof.... a galved roof rack above the cab area, and some where to sleep for the peeps :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D