110 TD5 chassis

Right, off-the-wall question. Does anyone on the group know what all the differences are between a 110 TD5 chassis and, say, 200tdi or 300tdi versions? I know the gearbox mounts are more akin to the disco ones and are permanently welded to the chassis rails instead of being bolted in, I know the rear crossmember doesn't have the raised tabs for bolting to the rear tub, but what about other points such as petrol tank mounts etc etc? Are the engine mounts in the same position as a

300? Basically, can the chassis be easily adapted to a 200 or 300 tdi application? Badger.
Reply to
Badger