OT: Women

Why can't women get changed this quick when its time to go out?

Simon Isaacs

heh - you think women take a long time? oh my, is your patience gonna be tested in the next few years :)

astonishing

Reply to
William Tasso

A two word exclamation popped into *my* head - the second word was "amazing"!!

Steve

Reply to
Steve

watch it again...the woman wearing yellow/black has black hair, next, out steps a blonde ......who doesn't look like the same woman and the bags all stay on the floor unmoved.

Wolfie

Reply to
lifeis

Later on the bag is seen to be flat - couldn't conceal a woman in there. My guess is that it was a wig change as well.

Stuart

Reply to
srtgray

possibly but with the bags not being moved, there may be trapdoors.....

Wolfie

Reply to
lifeis

snipped-for-privacy@howl.com a =E9crit :

The bags have bottoms. Either way, the change when she is holding the hoop with the straggly cloth is amazing!

Stuart

Reply to
srtgray