Latest threads in Land Rover 4WD vehiclesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Movie
I found an interesting film montage on you have to pay attention as there are a number of gems within the film including various early series , a Velar and a glimpse of a pre Velar 'Road Rover' Very...
8
8

Re: Bio-TERROR in America: The Government of Torture!
|| Do we care? Thanks for requoting the entire thing! My spam filter had successfully blocked the original, but now I have it in all its glory.
1
1

Sorry Can't stop - Book on the go..
:-) My copy of "First Overland - London to Singapore by Landrover" arrived today... needless to say I'm riveted to the sofa. Thanks to Dave French for the recommendation my flexible friend finally...
6
6

Lucas c40 generator substitute
Hello, Any suggestions for a more modern substitute for the Lucas C40 generator? This is for a 1960 Series II 109" I'm up for fabing a new mounting bracket/arm. Or is there a source for reasonably...
10
10

AAARRRGGGHH!
Why is it that the last thing you do always goes wrong?! Finally got the brakes on my 2A back together. Thought i'd bleed them up tonight so that i could get an early start in the truck tommorrow. I...
6
6

FA: RR MKIV DVD Sat Nav Computer/drive
for £325 Martyn

OT: The Great Escape
h'mmm not sure of the vehicle....
1
1

ROT :- Flush handles
I'm in the middle of improving Morphs floor in the back such that I have a hinged trap door that can be pulled up to afford access to the rear of the gearbox and also the transferbox filler points. I...
23
23

LR still appears to be the most popular choice around here
Its obviously market day in Fort William, (50miles from where I live) as in the last 10 minutes at least 10 landrovers with livestock trailers have gone past the end of my drive, ranging from an old...
13
13

A few issues 96 Disco
Hello all: Total newbie to Land Rovers, but not to working on my own vehicles... I have a couple of issues with a 96 Disco I bought from my uncle about a year ago. The heater/ac motor will burn out...
1
1

Series III Leaf sprung Coiler
Well this is most odd..... D
7
7

Austin ;-)
Resistance is futile! 250032884875 Lee D
29
29

AFL poster spotting in the landy mags
I've run out of books so im working through the big pile of landy mags that i just liberated from my mates loft! How many names that i recognise from here have i got to look out for? I've only worked...
10
10

Exhaust has left the vehicle!
Evening On the way to the pub tonight (as it was my turn to cook :)) the bastard exhaust came off. The previous owner has removed the last backbox, and moved the exhaust output up a bit, through the...
29
29

Scum in a 90 - Can you help?
Some one must know who owns this 90.... D
4
4