3CC Challenge

Well, after all the interest, I now have 3 paid up entries. Come on folks, please send them in, want as many of you as possible

Weekend 5-6 August

Simon Isaacs

Hi Simon,

WHO is in ? That might make more people take up "the challenge"

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Simon Isaacs uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I can't do it, no one to cover me job at work. :-(

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 16:23:51 +0100, Steve Taylor scribbled the following nonsense:

At the moment no one from AFL. The three entries have come from people who have seen it in the mag or from an e-mail I fired out to clubs: one from norwich, one from wales, one from cumbria.

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Right then, we're in. Cheque in the post tomorrow.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 18:43:22 +0100, Steve Taylor scribbled the following nonsense:

Excellent!

Any other takers???

Reply to
Simon Isaacs