89 Range Rover on board diagnostic codes

Is there a process I can read the OBD codes with out going to a dealer?

Reply to
Bill

I think there is a connector and an LED display under the drivers seat.

Reply to
Simon Atkinson

Does that age even have a readable ECU? I was trundling an E-Reg Rangie around recently and was told by various places that there's no real way to interrogate the ECU on them (Flapper Injection).

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown