90 loadbay bulkhead removal

Does anyone have any suggestions or pictures on how they removed the loadbay bulkhead on a Defender 90 and reinforced the rear tub? I am considering removing mine and altering the wheel boxes so that my rear forward facing seats (exmoor trim)can be moved nearer the sides to allow easy access from the rear door. Alternatively does anyone on the group have a new TD5 90 county without the bulkhead that they can photograph so I can see how it has been achieved such as in the Defender Black 90? Many thanks, Fergus

Reply to
Fergus Kendall