90 RR rear break Disk?

Hello, how hard is it to do the rear rotar replacement.. I know the front disk's need a big nut removed, but is it as simple as taking off the caliper and a holding screw and then the disk pop's off?

thanks for the help.

Wayne lambright ps.. I am the original creator of this newsgroup back in november of 1996

Reply to
Wayne Lambright.com

In article , Wayne Lambright.com writes

NO the rear are the same as the front.

the whole hub comes off and then you undo the five bolts that hold the disc/rotor to the hub.

Then have to drive the disc off the back of the hub.

Reply to
Marc Draper