Googlism

Go to

and type in "rover V8".

Interesting results, made me smile.

It's meant for putting in your name (or names of friends, colleagues, enemies etc) but I thought I'd better stay On Topic.

Try it

DaveP

Reply to
Dave Pseudonym

And Lee Davies is a helicopter pilot...

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Yeaaahhh Baby! would you like to see my Chopper?

:-))

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Reply to
Lee_D

Just when you thought the variety of sport-utility vehicles couldn't get any more confusing, Land Rover is adding a new wrinkle. With its

2002 Freelander, the British-based company claims that it will "create a premium small sport-utility segment in the United States."

none the wiser......

Guy

Reply to
Guy Lux