About the defender windscreen>>>>??

Do any of you guys have:

"POWERED BY TRANSIT" across the top of it?

Cheers

Reply to
PaulpULVITZKA

Yes. Yes I do.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Heheheh, you crack me up. Seriously, we've never heard that one before.

And what, pray tell, does such a witty contributor drive?

Reply to
Paul - xxx mobile

Probably some 1980's TATA,

ROFLMFAO!

Badger.

1983 110 Hardtop, 4.7 V8 Auto, lpg. "Angus" 2006 Chrysler 5.7 V8 Hemi, lpg. "Herman" 1973 Triunph Stag 3.0 V8, "Hawk" 1978 Triumph TR7 V8, in bits! 2000 P38 4.0 V8, being broken!
Reply to
Badger

Probably a Skoda Estelle. But don't you think you're being a little hard on him?. Over enthusiastic, yes; brain donor, maybe?

Martin

Reply to
Oily

You can't donate something you haven't got :-)

Reply to
SteveG

Nope, mine has one saying V8i - and your point is?

Reply to
Andrew Cleland

On or around Sat, 08 Nov 2008 20:24:46 +0000, Andrew Cleland enlightened us thusly:

he's a moronic troll, he doesn't need a point.

Reply to
Austin Shackles