AFL Laning day Yorkshire Dales

When i get this RRC sorted over the next few weeks, we should have a laning day in the Dales?

Who's in?

Reply to
Nige

Depends on the dates for us but it has potential.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

I am gonna look into it, gotta be done.

Reply to
Nige

Room for a neeeeeeeeeewby ???

DieSea

Reply to
DieSea

Room for all matey, it's a right laugh & the old crew are a good bunch.

Reply to
Nige

Put my name in the hat please

I'm sure you can find a black ball or two later on !!!

DieSea

Reply to
DieSea

You live in the Dales then?

Whereabouts?

Reply to
Nige

About half an hour away

Spend a bit if time around Horton Ingleton and Clapham

DieSea

Reply to
DieSea

I'm in if dates suite (and any lanes available to drive!!)

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cooke

Me, if dates suit .. and the Discos back together .. ;)

Just cutting the sills out and replacing with box section.

Reply to
Paul-xxx

I could be up for this as well, particularly if the meet is in Leyburn. I live there:-)

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

I dont it's too far away.