AFL poster spotting in the landy mags

I've run out of books so im working through the big pile of landy mags that i just liberated from my mates loft!

How many names that i recognise from here have i got to look out for?

I've only worked through 4 or 5 mags so far and have found Pantellis twice (both a letter from and an article with a picture) and I found a letter from Richard @ Beamends tonight.

Who else am i going to find? :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Tom Woods uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I think JLO got in April 2004 LRO

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I never managed to get that issue :( when i next make it to a landy show and buy more second hand magazine stocks i will be hunting for it!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Any ideas how she's doing?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

My old 110 was in a few times!!! Mr nice had it first.

Reply to
Nige

what kinda articles am i looking for!

Did he ever use it as a prop in one of his photo shoots? :) bet that wont be in LRO though! :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Mark Solesbury uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Nah, tis a little bit sad, especially as a 110 is on my wish list if I'd have been loaded at the time I'd have bought it even though it's a 109 it would have lasted for years after the work put in and it was well tidy. Still although the sound of the 2.6 is nice everything else is against them, though I do have a spare V8 sat here. Ho Hum!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

That would be the bit i never washed!!!!

Reply to
Nige

I think all my Landies have been in most of the mags ;-) Either by accident or by design (i.e. 5 page spread). See how many you can spot

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

My Series 3 was in the LRO "Readers Wives" section towards the end of

2004/start of 2005 - I used it as my wedding car and my so-called "friends" decided to decorate it for when we left the hotel!

-- Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Pacman

hehehee - i remember that one!