Ambie update

hi all

the back is now devoid of all the stretchers and ambie bits have been removed, the body smoothed of a bit and the paint is being done when it's not to hot or dark lol

Kay Mawby

Are you removing the smoked glass in the back? I'm looking for some panes.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

ive got three panes here, two girls aged 8 and 9 and a huge pane,( brobably far too big) a boy aged 13,

can deliver if within the northen hemesphere.

andy

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Andy

Well I've got four. Three girls aged 10, 8 and 7 and the smallest but toughest pane(three big sisters to torment him), well he'll be 6 on September 30. All free, in fact we might pay you!

Reply to
Nikki

hi Alex

we are not removing the smoked glass but we do have some spare on a scrap ambie we got for spares how many do you need??? K

Reply to
Kay Mawby

Can I have the back axle and roof hatch please Kay? :-)

Reply to
Mother

Will you be publishing a list of spares for sale?

I need a spare wheel, a MPH speedo (if such a thing was ever fitted to

101's), both door bottoms (if good) and a RH door top. I could go on and on (and frequently do)....

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Oh yes, and a front axle...

And possibly a centre diff...

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Don't s'pose the rad grill is any good, by the way, as I completely forgot to nick the one on the front of Tims whilst it was here... :-)

Reply to
Mother

Hi all

I would like some spares left as we have 2 we are trying to get road worthy

+

a wheel I might be able to help with got 4 new bar grips if anyone interested £60 each

Kay Mawby

sorry mate no grill on it K

Reply to
Kay Mawby

I need 4 panes to replace the ones vandals smashed.

If you've got any, I'd be most interested.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Hi Alex

yep I can do you 4 no probs I'm in Northants if it is any help

e-mail me for more contact details

Reply to
Kay Mawby