another petition historic car tax

dont know if this has been posted befor

o0hex0o

I agree entirely with the sentiment. However, the petition would have been better if it was written in good english!

Reply to
Steve

Mr Brown will love that one. "Tell, Mr. Undersectetary, just how many classic vehicles are there?" Some figure > 10 gets mentioned. "Ohhhh ckerrrrrching!!! That'll but a few more rounds for Iraq."

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

On or around Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:20:20 +0000, beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

I'd have worded it differently, and petitioned for a reversal of previous policy and return to a rolling 25-year exemption.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

.. mentioning sommat about the henvironmental costs of biulding a car and the quantity of bunnies that could be saved, you need to mention the bunnies to get anything done these days. We are operating on a bunny-based moral economy.

Just don't mention how nice bunnies taste.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

:-)

Reply to
Rich B

Someone posted one saying just that .apart form the bunnies bit mmmm Hassenpfeffer Derek

Reply to
Derek